Data Sustainment Specialist
Defense Medical Logistics Standard Support (DMLSS) for Facilities Management
ID Card holder: Yes
Travel: Some travel to other installations in Germany is required.
Job Type: Full Time, 40hrs/wk, Contract Position
Training will be provided
The Outfit, Inc. is a professional services contractor to the US Army Medical Command, The Outfit specializes in building solid teams by joining skills and expertise with various businesses to provide the best possible outcomes for government projects.
This job is to support the Bavaria Medical Command based in Vilseck Rose Barracks.
• Bachelors Degree and 2 years experience OR 5 years or more experience in IT, Facility Management and/or Health Care arena.
• DMLSS and BUILDER experience would be ideal but not essential.
• Create, Maintain and Update DMLSS-FM Inventories.
• Create, maintain and update the DMLSS facility management database, maintain and update historical cost data on the individual RPIE, and inactivate all outdated records upon approval. * Maintain DMLSS-FM Requirements Module.
• Maintain and update records of all active facility requirements based on government provided information and update information from the Builder Work Plans.
• Maintain DMLSS-FM Project Management Module.
• Maintain and update records of all active projects, track financial progress, maintain a Project Management Journal for each active project, and inactivate all out dated project records upon approval.
• Support Regulatory Compliance Program/The Joint Commission Program.
• Support Drawing Management.
• Upload DMLSS/Drawbase compatible drawings and ensure most recent Computer Aided Design/Drawbase DMLSS compatible drawings are properly stored. Preform task using the Drawbase Computer Aided Design (CAD).
• Support Miscellaneous DMLSS-FM Functions.
• Maintain directory, System Services, and Record Management modules. Provide training on the use of the DMLSS-FM Customer Support Work Request system.
Please include salary history/requirements when responding. The Outfit provides competitive salaries and excellent benefits. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Please submit résumés or inquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org